Please follow the steps below:
- Set your device into download mode (by pushing and holding down power + volume down keys).
- Open ODIN on your PC and connect your device to the computer. Once your phone is successfully connected to your PC, the ID:COM box will turn yellow and show the COM port number.
- Select the installation file by following below steps:
- Click on Bootloader and select the file with Bootloader in its name (leave blank if there is no such file).
- Click on PDA and select file with Platform or CODE in its name.
- Click on Phone and select file with MODEM in its name (leave blank if there is no such file).
- Click on CSC and select file with CSC in its name (Leave blank if there is no such file).
- Click on PIT and select file with .pit. (Leave blank if there is no such file).
- Click on the Start button in ODIN window to start the installation process. The process will take few minutes to complete. When the installation is completed, your phone will restart.